Pracovní příležitost v EFSA: HR Business Partner
Termín pro přihlášení do výběrového řízení je 7. června 2021
HR Business Partner
The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), based in Parma, Italy
is looking for
HR Business Partner
(Contract Agent, Function Group IV)
Please send us your application by no later than 7 June 2021 at 23:59 (local time), following the instructions in the ANNEX.
The purpose of this call is to establish a talent pool (reserve list) that may be used for the recruitment of staff when a position becomes available and will be valid until 31/12/2022. The validity of the talent pool may be extended.
IS THIS JOB FOR YOU?
Are you a highly motivated HR professional keen to deliver value-added talent management solutions in a dynamic European agency? Do you possess the drive to shape positive change that contributes to achieving strategic objectives?
EFSA is looking for talented HR Business Partners ready to play a pivotal role in providing advice to EFSA business units and managers.
The successful candidate will deliver HR solutions while partnering with managers as a trusted advisor. You will work closely with business units to help build capabilities, manage talent and develop people-oriented initiatives.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide strategic advice, act as focal point and trusted partner for human resource related matters, use analytics to drive business discussions with department/unit management team;
- Provide support to align talent and resources to business objectives by identifying suitable sourcing options in designated business units;
- Liaise with the Portfolio coordinator to support the management of strategic workforce planning and
- Act as change agent by providing guidance and supporting the implementation of change anagement initiatives across the organisation;
- Supervise Talent Management related processes and projects:
- performance management: ensure analysis of key elements with a view to the career development of staff;
- onboarding process: monitor and update the onboarding plan as required and ensure that staff have all the tools needed for successful probationary periods;
- contract management: ensure analysis of key elements to support the renewal/non-renewal of staff contracts;
- organisational redesign;
- Partner managers and staff in all matters related to the performance management cycle (incl. counselling, advising, mediating), learning and career development, etc.;
- Assist in identifying competency gaps and in selecting and proposing appropriate learning activities and training solutions to address identified gaps;
- Ensure to the revision of existing policies, processes and procedures;
- Implement rules of the Staff Regulations and Conditions of Employment of Other Servants (CEOS).
Všechny informace a on-line přihlašovací formulář naleznete na webu EFSA.