Pracovní příležitost v EFSA: Communication Officer
Termín pro přihlášení do výběrového řízení: 27. 5. 2021
The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), based in Parma, Italy
is looking for a
(Temporary Agent, Grade AD6)
Please send us your application by no later than 27 May 2021 at midnight (local time),
following the instructions in the ANNEX.
The purpose of this call is to establish a talent pool (reserve list) that may be used for the recruitment
of staff when a position becomes available and will be valid until 31/12/2022. The validity of the talent pool may be extended.
IS THIS JOB FOR YOU?
Are you a brilliant digital communications professional with an eye for developing outstanding products and platforms that make your messages shine? Are you passionate about sharing your digital skills with colleagues to help them build online communities and support your employer’s engagement goals? Do you have the drive to coordinate multi-partner communications campaigns for the public good that reach across Europe? Then this job may be for you!
EFSA is looking for Communications Officers who combine generalist skills and experience in traditional communications practice with demonstrated effective understanding and use of the very latest trends in digital and community management.
Your key responsibilities
• Research, develop, create, and measure the impact of engaging communication materials in all content types;
• Ensure accuracy, consistency and coherence in messaging and design when developing communication materials;
• Define audiences (business, scientific, consumer, etc.) to help build and engage online communities;
• Advise colleagues across the organisation on the use of digital/social media platforms to promote their work and outreach and engagement activities;
• Lead communications projects or campaigns in cooperation with network partners at international, EU, and national level;
• Identify issues related to risk communications that may impact EFSA’s reputation and proactively make proposals to exploit opportunities and mitigate risks;
• Speak on behalf of EFSA on digital channels, via the media, or in public;
• Manage suppliers as required to deliver on the activities of the COM Unit.
Veškeré informace najdete na webu EFSA.