Přihlaste se právě teď na stáž do EFSA!
EFSA nabízí stáž studentům vysokých škol, přihlásit se je možné nejpozději do 23. července 2018
EFSA TRAINEESHIPS CALL 2018
The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), based in Parma, Italy
is opening positions for
(All Units and Departments)
Please send us your application by no later than 23 July 2018 at midnight (Local time, GMT +2)
IS THIS TRAINEESHIP FOR ME
Are you a young graduate searching for a challenging experience in a stimulating and dynamic EU Agency? Do you want to apply your skills and knowledge in one of the areas within EFSA’s remit? Are you interested in being part of a rewarding mission in multinational settings?
Your key objectives
Under the supervision of your traineeship adviser within the unit of assignment, you will have the opportunity to:
- Get a first-hand experience into the workings of a scientific EU Agency, developing new competencies and skills in line with your personal interests and professional aspirations;
- Contribute to the overall objectives of the unit by supporting in drafting documents and reports, handling scientific and/or administrative work, searching and reviewing literature, and ensuring timely communication of outcomes;
- Contribute to specific projects and activities with new ideas and innovative solutions;
- Contribute to the planning and monitoring of the unit’s activities.
You will play an active role in an organisation that makes a difference to the lives of 500 million EU citizens.
EFSA employs approximately 440 staff members and its Scientific Committee and Panels engage highly qualified and independent scientific experts. Every position within EFSA plays an important part in creating an inspirational environment in which to work and develop.
EFSA key priorities are
- Prioritise public and stakeholder engagement in the process of scientific assessment;
- Widen EFSA’s evidence base and maximise access to its data;
- Build the EU’s scientific assessment capacity and knowledge community;
- Prepare for future risk assessment challenges;
- Create an environment and culture that reflect EFSA’s values of cooperation, innovation, openness, independence and scientific excellence.
Read more about EFSA Strategy 2020.
WHAT WE OFFER
Life in Parma
As an EFSA trainee, you will be part of a lively and energetic team of young people organising many different social and cultural activities.
The selected trainees would receive a monthly grant of €1,150. For more information on benefits and working conditions please consult the ‚Decision of the Executive Director of EFSA on traineeship at EFSA’.
EFSA applies a policy of equal opportunities and does not discriminate on any grounds.
The selection is made on the basis of the eligibility criteria and of the candidates’ competencies, with due regard to an appropriate balance of nationality and gender.
A position as Trainee is offered on the basis of the business needs of the organisation and budget availability.
Steps of the selection procedure
- Candidates apply electronically via the online recruitment tool (selecting 2 areas of interest in order of preference). Candidates can update or withdraw their applications at any time.
- Applications are screened against the eligibility criteria defined in the Traineeship Call.
- Eligible candidates will be screened by EFSA’s units taking into account the candidates‘ preferences indicated in the application and their competencies.
- The shortlisted candidates are required to undergo a telephone or on-line interview to discuss suitability for the role, mutual expectations and possible starting date.
- As a result of the interview, candidates can be selected, rejected or placed in a reserve list for future positions.
- Successful candidates will receive a Traineeship offer, stating the starting date, the tasks, the duration of the traineeship and the list of documents to be submitted before the start date.
EFSA will welcome trainees in two main intakes, according to availability and business needs: 1st November 2018 and 1st February 2019.
Please note that EFSA units can contact trainees placed in a reserve list at any time during the traineeship period, either due to last minute withdrawal of the candidate or early termination of a trainee’s traineeship.
Non-EU candidates are required to obtain the relevant VISA.
For more information on the conditions of the Traineeship scheme, you can consult the ‘Decision of the Executive Director of EFSA on traineeship at EFSA’.
If you have any questions regarding this call please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the ANNEX Ιrepresents an integral part of this call and should be consulted before completing the on-line application form.
WHAT ARE THE SELECTION REQUIREMENTS
You must satisfy the following requirements on the closing date for submission of your application:
I. Eligibility criteria
- Have obtained a university degree of at least 3 years by the closing date of applications (See Annex I for the minimum national qualifications);
- Have a good knowledge of English (minimum level: B2 according to CEFR);
- Have never been an EFSA trainee or employed by EFSA in any capacity, receiving any sort of remuneration;
- Meet the character requirements needed for the duties involved (e.g. a sworn affidavit to the effect that you have no criminal record).
II. Selection criteria
a) Experience and Knowledge
Knowledge of/ or experience in an area relating to the activities of EFSA.
i. Working with others: ability to work cooperatively with others in teams and across organisational boundaries and respect differences between people;
ii. Analysis and Problem Solving: ability to identify the critical facts in difficult issues and develop creative and practical solutions;
iii. Drive for results: ability to take personal responsibility and initiative for delivering high quality work;
iv. Communication in English: ability to communicate effectively in English;
v. Generate, collect and collate evidence: ability to search, gather and interpret evidence (data and information) within the remit of the unit from all relevant sources;
vi. Manage projects: ability to manage time, resources and information in an effective manner for the achievement of the expected project results;
vii. Communicate information to different target audiences: ability to convey complex concepts and make them understandable to the target audience.
Zaujala Vás tato nabídka? na internetových stránkách EFSA naleznete veškeré informace a aplikaci jejímž prostřednictvím můžete podat on-line přihlášku.